My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, roasted,peeled,seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small yellow bell pepper, roasted,peeled,seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, roasted,peeled,seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1Thoroughly whisk together the lemon juice, honey and rosemary.
- 2Cut the base end off of the romaine hearts, separate the leaves, then wash and dry them thoroughly.
- 3Place the leave and peppers in a mixing bowl with the dressing to coat them completely.
- 4To serve stack the romaine leaves on individual plates in crosswise layers.
- 5Top each serving with any remaining peppers that do not cling to the leaves.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Tossed Hearts Of Romaine With Peppers & Honey-Lemon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g