1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Lasagne Rolls
Vicki in CT's Note:
A great make ahead meal. You can use homemade sauce versus jarred if preferred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ricotta, spinach (make sure all water has been squeezed out), egg.
- 2Spread each noodle with mixture. Roll up.
- 3Place in greased 13 X 9 inch pan. Cover with spaghetti sauce. Cover loosely with foil.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove foil. Sprinkle with parmesan. Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- 6To make ahead assemble as directed and refrigerate before cooking. You will need to add additional cooking time, however.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Lasagne Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 119.9 mg
- Sodium 932.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 30.8 g