Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great make ahead meal. You can use homemade sauce versus jarred if preferred.
Make and share this Vegetarian Lasagne Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ricotta, spinach (make sure all water has been squeezed out), egg.
- Spread each noodle with mixture. Roll up.
- Place in greased 13 X 9 inch pan. Cover with spaghetti sauce. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil. Sprinkle with parmesan. Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- To make ahead assemble as directed and refrigerate before cooking. You will need to add additional cooking time, however.
This dish is simple and very yummy! I forgot to add the parmesan cheese and cook the final 10 minutes (sorry Vicki) but they were still really good. Made for my fellow Genie of Gourmet, ZWT 5! (-: