Recipe by Vicki in CT
A great make ahead meal. You can use homemade sauce versus jarred if preferred.
Top Review by A Good Thing
This dish is simple and very yummy! I forgot to add the parmesan cheese and cook the final 10 minutes (sorry Vicki) but they were still really good. Made for my fellow Genie of Gourmet, ZWT 5! (-:
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 egg
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ricotta, spinach (make sure all water has been squeezed out), egg.
- Spread each noodle with mixture. Roll up.
- Place in greased 13 X 9 inch pan. Cover with spaghetti sauce. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil. Sprinkle with parmesan. Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- To make ahead assemble as directed and refrigerate before cooking. You will need to add additional cooking time, however.