1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup yellow squash, julienned
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons Fleischmann's margarine
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup carrot, julienned and steamed
- 1 cup broccoli floret, steamed
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 lb lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Saute zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and garlic until tender in 2 Tbs margarine. Add Italian seasoning and 1/4 tsp salt. Stir in carrots and broccoli; set aside and cool.
- 2Melt remaining margarine in saucepan; add flour, pepper and remain ing salt. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in milk and cook until thickened.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Set aside. Cook pasta, according to package directions.
- 5Rinse in cool water and drain.
- 6Grease lasagna pan.
- 7Spoon only enough white sauce into lasagna pan to barely cover the bottom.
- 8Line with 3 noodles; spoon 1/2 the vegetable mixture over noodles, placing it down the center of each noodle; sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese over the vegetable mixture. Cover with another layer of pasta; spread with 1/2 the spinach ; cover with 1/2 the remaining white sauce. Repeat the layering; 3 noodles; remaining vegetables, 1/2 remaining mozzarella; 3 noodles, remaining ricotta, spinach and white sauce. Cover with remaining mozzarella, sprinkle with parmesan and parsley over top.
- 9Bake 45 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven.
- 10Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- 11Serve with crisp green salad and fresh bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.1
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 1326.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 48.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: