These are a nice change of flavor for my dog Tobey..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.Prepare your pans, lightly oil then and set aside.
- 2Combine dry ingredients and mix in bacon grease, or melted margarine, if you prefer -- until this mixture resembles corn meal --
- 3Mix in lightly beaten egg and add enough of the water (or juice from canned vegetables***(that you used to get mixed vegetables for the 1 cup pureed).just to form a ball --
- 4With fingers, pat out dough to 1/2" thickness on lighly oiled cookie sheet.
- 5I score these with a pie crimper, or pizza cutter or knife into size you prefer for your friend.
- 6Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes.
- 7***NOTE***you can puree your choice of fresh, or canned vegetables or even frozen.and I normally use Mrs. Knorr's soup seasoning.but you could use what ever is in your area --
- 8serving size depends on what size you score the treats for your dog.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Flavored Dog Treats
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 29.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: