Vegetable and Pinto Bean Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly oil two 8 inch square baking dishes. (I did this in one large pan).
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. (I skipped this step, one large pan and nothing spilled).
- In a bowl, mix corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, chilies, 1 cup cheddar, and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap 6 tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Divide half of filling among tortillas, roll up and arrange seam side down in a baking dish. Repeat in second dish.
- Top each with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake uncovered, until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Let cool.