Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple recipe tastes great and is easy to prepare. The cashews make it so creamy
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup water (I only used 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup Agave (I start with less and increase to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla bean (I used vanilla extract)
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor with an S blade and blend until the cashew consistency resembles whipped cream. (It will continue to solidify the longer you run the machine.)
- It's also better if you stick in the refrigerator for about 20 or 30 minutes.
Ohh la la! This is #1 on my whipped cream
Creamy and a very nice taste! I served this over a piece of chocolate cake and yummm! Thanks! Made for PAC in the contests/events forum.