Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This smoothie is an amazing way to enjoy your favorite kind of squash, especially in autumn when squash are so readily available. I started making it with pumpkin, but it is very versatile and can be made with many different squash varieties. The squash is naturally sweet so no extra sweetener is needed. This smoothie definitely satisfies pumpkin pie cravings!
- 1⁄3 cup squash, of choice cooked (pumpkin, kabocha, butternut, buttercup, etc.)
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 0.125 (12 1/3 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in food processor/blender/smoothie maker and blend until smooth. (Note: Add spices to taste).