Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like mint? Enjoy milkshakes? Haas avocados give this one the texture of a real milkshake. There's NO sugar and NO artificial sweeteners either. When I make this recipe I add ingredients according to taste, so the measurements below are NOT exact... sorry... play around with it 'til you get the taste you want. I've also subtracted the mint oil and sprigs and added orange extract for a "Dreamsicle" shake or added coffee flavoring for a "Frappacino" shake.
- 1 Hass avocado
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 5 ice cubes
- 3 drops peppermint oil
- 3 sprigs fresh peppermint
- 1⁄8 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wash avocado. Slice in half around pit. Pull in to two pieces & scoop out the two halves into blender.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- You may need to add more water/ice to your liking.
- Pour into glasses and add an extra mint sprig and straw if you'd like.
- Enjoy the refreshing "milkshake"!