- 1 cup soymilk
- 2 1⁄2 cups safflower oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- place the soy milk in a blender, and with the belnder still running, slowly drizzle in the oil.
- Continue adding the oil until it is all absorbed.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and whisk in the vinegar, mustard, agave nectar, hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- the mayo will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to a week.