Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From sodeliciousdairyfree.com: "providing dairy free indulgence"..."a dark, chocolatey, frosty dream!" So Delicious' Chocolate Velvet would be the flavor of choice here. Vegan cooking has come a long way, baby!
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 2 scoops dairy free chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄2 ripe banana (partially frozen if you wish)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall frosty glasses, and serve with straws.
Delicious! I used chocolate Toffuti and almond milk and it was very tasty! Made for Veg 'n Swap VIP!
Oh my goodness, am I ever glad I chose to make this recipe! It's absolutely delicious. You can't even tell it's dairy-free!! I accidentally bought vanilla flavored almond milk,instead of soy, and it worked wonderfully well. I must admit to putting up to 4 scoops of the soy-based ice cream into the blender. Yum!