Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Part of my Nasoya Madness series since I got tons of coupons for Nasoya Creations so I could get the tofu packs for almost nothing; and did lots of experiments most of which went well! This is a vegan-ized classic and you can vary it by using 2/3 cup plain soymilk mixed with 1 tsp cocoa powder for a subtler chocolate flavor. It's also iceless for ease.
- 1 (17 ounce) packagenasoya silken creations tofu, chocolate flavor
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (organic is best)
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate soymilk
- Pulse all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor until fully melded together.