Recipe by Sharon123
This takes the lovely kale chips up a notch with a sauce rubbed in and baked to deliciousness! From Luminous Vegan.
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for at least an hour)
- 1 large garlic clove (peeled)
- 6 baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- salt (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- 1 bunch kale (cleaned, stems removed and leaves torn up into random chip sizesâ also make sure the leaves are dry!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Throw everything (except the kale) into a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Pour mixture over kale chips, preferably in a bowl.
- Massage the mixture onto the kale (I use my hands) so every kale leaf is coated thoroughly.
- Spread the leaves out on a baking pan.
- Bake leaves in the oven at 250* degrees F. for about an hour (until the kale leaves are crisp and the mixture is no longer moist). Every oven is different so just keep checking!
- Once the kale chips are done, take them out and sprinkle more paprika on top for more heat (or not) and let cool.
- Eat them all. Eat all the kale chips.