Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
To think, 'it's vegan!'.
Make and share this Vegan Brownie-Ish Carob Oat Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes.
- I hope you like them!
These were great! I made a non-vegan version and used a whole medium egg instead of the egg substitute and it worked very well.