Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy Backed bean recipe that is fun and did I say easy that taste great. Enjoy
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 709.77 ml cooked black beans (about 2 cans, drained & rinsed)
- 59.14 ml barbecue sauce
- 29.58 ml barbecue sauce
- 44.37 ml blackstrap molasses
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 44.37 ml maple syrup
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- Heat the olive oil on the stove top over medium heat.
- While the oil is heating, chop the onion.
- Add the onion to pan and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Add the Black beans, BBQ sauce, molasses, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, and ketchup.
- Stir everything to combine and bring the ingredients to a low simmer.
- Place the lid on the pan simmer about 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!