Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy Backed bean recipe that is fun and did I say easy that taste great. Enjoy
Make and share this Vegan Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the olive oil on the stove top over medium heat.
- While the oil is heating, chop the onion.
- Add the onion to pan and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Add the Black beans, BBQ sauce, molasses, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, and ketchup.
- Stir everything to combine and bring the ingredients to a low simmer.
- Place the lid on the pan simmer about 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!