This is an easy Backed bean recipe that is fun and did I say easy that taste great. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil on the stove top over medium heat.
- 2While the oil is heating, chop the onion.
- 3Add the onion to pan and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- 4Add the Black beans, BBQ sauce, molasses, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, and ketchup.
- 5Stir everything to combine and bring the ingredients to a low simmer.
- 6Place the lid on the pan simmer about 45 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 250.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g