Recipe by Norelllaura1
If you are looking to impress someone with a wonderful dinner, this is the way to go. This is an elegant yet quick and simple dinner to serve and have them looking for more. I usually serve this with a salad, asparagus and baked sweet potatoes.
- 2 lbs veal cutlets (chicken cutlets work just as well if pounded very thin)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup Chardonnay wine (or other dry white wine)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Season flour with fresh ground pepper.
- Season veal cutlets (or chicken) with fresh ground pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on med. and saute garlic until translucent.
- Coat cutlets with seasoned flour and dip into the lightly beaten eggs to coat. Cook in olive oil until done and golden. About 5 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Melt butter in same frying pan, add lemon juice and chardonnay, stirring to loosen any bits left from cutlets. Simmer until slightly thickened and serve over cutlets.