Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
This came from Chef Gaetano at Carbones restaurant in Hartford, CT. Very rich, Very romantic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sour cream, eggs and parsley together.
- 2Dredge veal slices in flour, then dip in sour cream/egg mixture.
- 3Saute in oil until golden brown.
- 4Remove veal from pan.
- 5Add sherry, prosciutto and heavy cream to pan.
- 6Add 1 tablespoon butter; deglaze the pan.
- 7Lightly cook fresh spinach, season with black pepper and garlic butter.
- 8Place spinach in a casserole dish. Top with veal. Pour scallopine sauce over all.
- 9Bake in oven for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal D' Amore
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 304.2 mg
- Sodium 224.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: