Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 mins
- 4 veal cutlets
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- In a bowl beat 2 eggs.
- In a second bowl mix, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Dredge veal in eggs then bread mixture.
- In oven proof fry pan heat oil or butter and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with parmesian cheese, add tomato sauce and bake for 30-45 minutes in preheated 350`f oven.
Where has this delicious recipe been hiding? It is easy to make - I did it ahead up to the "bake" time put it in the fridge for the day and popped it in the oven 35 minutes before dinner - The result was a cutlet with a bit of crunch covered in a tasty sauce with the flavor of parmesab coming through Thanks Dave I really enjoyed your recipe
best recipe iv tried in a long time.