1/2 Photos of Vanilla Sweet Potatoes
I found this recipe in Cooking Light Magazine and it's quickly become a family favorite. Even non-sweet potato lovers like this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce potatoes with a fork, and arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven.
- 2Microwave at high 10 minutes or until tender, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes.
- 3Wrap in a towel; let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Peel and mash potatoes.
- 5Combine with milk and remaining ingredients.
- 6Place in a 1-quart casserole; cover and microwave on medium for 7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g