Outback Steakhouse Vanilla Bean Sweet Mashed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes (about 3 medium sized ones)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Karo syrup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cook sweet potatoes on a cookie sheet in 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
- Remove skin from sweet potatoes; set aside.
- Place butter, sugar, Karo, cinnamon and vanilla into mixing bowl; blend with an electric mixer for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes; blend an additional 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!