Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Eggless simple ice cream recipe. Not yet tried, but getting ready to make. A combo from several recipes I looked at. I am guessing prep time. Cooking time = Freezing time.
- 2 hours before hand or overnight drain 1 cup plain yogurt through cheese cloth and strainer over a bowl.
- By hand or with blender mix almond milk, drained yogurt, and pudding mix, add more milk if the consistency is off.
- Mix chopped pecans and caramel together.
- Put pudding and milk mixture into ice cream maker.
- Once pudding mixture starts to thicken, add pecan mixture in globs to it.
- Break half the pie crust into pieces.
- Once ice cream is the consistency of soft serve add pie crust pieces.
- Freeze and Enjoy.