4 hrs 15 mins
Eggless simple ice cream recipe. Not yet tried, but getting ready to make. A combo from several recipes I looked at. I am guessing prep time. Cooking time = Freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 hours before hand or overnight drain 1 cup plain yogurt through cheese cloth and strainer over a bowl.
- 2By hand or with blender mix almond milk, drained yogurt, and pudding mix, add more milk if the consistency is off.
- 3Mix chopped pecans and caramel together.
- 4Put pudding and milk mixture into ice cream maker.
- 5Once pudding mixture starts to thicken, add pecan mixture in globs to it.
- 6Break half the pie crust into pieces.
- 7Once ice cream is the consistency of soft serve add pie crust pieces.
- 8Freeze and Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Pudding Ice Cream W/ Pecans, Caramel, and Oreo Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 639.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: