Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet and crunchy carrots with just a hint of vanilla in the glaze. Recipe from a package of Earth Exotics baby carrots.
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauté pan.
- The carrots should form a single layer in the pan.
- Bring the carrots to a simmer on medium-high heat (you may need to add a bit more honey or some water to keep the carrots from burning while they cook).
- Reduce the liquid until the pan is just about dry.
- The carrots should be cooked through, shiny and delicious.