A tempting twist taken from the Disaronno website. http://www.disaronno.com/home.aspx
Make and share this Vanilla Disatini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces amaretto di saronno liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacardi vanilla rum
- 1 dash prepared sweet-and-sour mix (recipe just called for splash of sour,so I have guessed here)
- Combine ingredients in a shaker of ice.
- Shake well and serve in a martini glass.
- Enjoy! ;).
Oh what a great drink! I didn't have any vanilla rum so I just used regular and added a splash of vanilla. I also used Rose's Sweet Lime for the sour mix. The slight tart was perfect with the sweet - loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Really nice! I used Rose's lime instead od sweet and sour based on the review and comments. It gave it the perfect twang! Yum! Sweet but not TOO sweet with a little zip. Great tini Diva! Thank you! muah!
This was a nice drink and very different! I had my favorite bartender make this for me to see if I wanted to buy the ingredients for home, and I will for sure be buying! Be careful with the sweet and sour though because his first pass he put more than a splash and the sweet and sour taste was overwhelming. After he made it again with just a splash and the drink was great! Just the smell alone is fabulous.