Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great little drink to have at night! Best for iced coffee lovers, but made for everyone.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brewed decaffeinated coffee (any of your choice)
- 3 scoops ice cream (vanilla or cookies n' cream)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Good shake for coffeelovers. I also used regular coffee and added the chocolate syrup too along with a touch of cinnamon sugar. Thanks for posting this coffee shake.
Wonderful! With both of us being big time coffee and icecream lovers, when I spotted this recipe, I knew I had to give it a try.... I made this for DH and myself, only I used regular coffee in place of decaf, and of coarse added in the chocolate syrup, it was so delicious! I will make this again soon!Thanks for posting!...Kittencal:)