Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies. You can use other protein supplements but you may need to make some adjustments according to taste. This is a stage 3.
- 2 tablespoons unjury vanilla protein powder (2 scoops)
- 4 ounces skim milk, frozen in cubes
- 4 ounces skim milk
- 1 tablespoon instant decaffeinated coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute (1 packet)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Variation: Instead of vanilla extract, you can use almond extract for a nutty flavor. To make a mocha cappuccino, use chocolate unjury protein powder.