Serve with Apple Berry Cobbler(another Recipezaar recipe)or your favorite cobbler,fruit pie,warm pound or angel food cake,etc.
My Private Note
cups sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: one 6 inch vanilla bean equals about 1 tablespoon extract,if you want to substitute extract for vanilla bean.
- 2But using the vanilla bean seeds is so much more tasty!
- 3Scrape tiny vanilla beads into sugar,stir well.
- 4Combine with buter into mixing bowl.
- 5Beat at medium speed of electric mixture until well blended.
- 6Serve on Apple Berry Cobbler (another Recipezaar recipe),or any other fruit pie,pound cakes,etc.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Bean Hard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1280.6
- Calories from Fat 829
- Total Fat 92.1 g
- Saturated Fat 58.3 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 654.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 117.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: