Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with Apple Berry Cobbler(another Recipezaar recipe)or your favorite cobbler,fruit pie,warm pound or angel food cake,etc.
- 1 whole vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter (I use real butter,it tastes better) or 1 cup margarine, softened (I use real butter,it tastes better)
- Note: one 6 inch vanilla bean equals about 1 tablespoon extract,if you want to substitute extract for vanilla bean.
- But using the vanilla bean seeds is so much more tasty!
- Scrape tiny vanilla beads into sugar,stir well.
- Combine with buter into mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixture until well blended.
- Serve on Apple Berry Cobbler (another Recipezaar recipe),or any other fruit pie,pound cakes,etc.