Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and super easy chicken pot Pie. Believe me, if I can make this, anyone can!!! Enjoy
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 2 frozen pie crusts
- Take pie shells out of the freezer, lay one flat leaving the other in the pie pan to thaw.
- Boil chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place cooked chicken & all other ingredients in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Fill pie crust resting in the pie pan with all the ingredients. (Caution: don’t make the mistake I did and fill the pie tin too full. Otherwise, you won’t be able to get the top pie crust to seal).
- Place the other pie crust on top, pinching sides together to seal.
- Brush the top with an eff white (lightly beaten) for a golden brown finish before placing in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until crust is golden brown.