Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yup, another User Friendly recipe. Because you can slow cook or stove top this one, the times are off. This one is so easy, you have probably already thought of it, but just in case you haven't . . . .
- 1 lb frozen meatballs (about 4 servings)
- 2 cups spaghetti (use your favorite, I like Salsa Di Pomodoro)
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- You can either do this in the crockpot (just toss frozen meatballs into crockpot and cover with sauce, cook on low for 4-6 hours) or on the stove top (warm THAWED meatballs in skillet, add sauce and heat through).
- Spoon meatballs onto rolls, add an extra spoonful of sauce (because if they aren't messy, they aren't good!), and top with cheese.
- NOTE: Even though this uses 4 servings of meatballs, I usually get 6-8 servings out of this.
These were good and easy to make. I cooked the meatballs in the microwave and then added the meatballs and sauce to the crockpot. We all enjoyed these.
So simple, so tasty even I had to go back for seconds. I couldn't find the turkey meatballs that I like at the store, so I subbed in sliced turkey kielbasa instead and it was fantastic! I buttered the hoagie rolls and salted with garlic salt, the broiled until browned. Served with the meatball/sauce/cheese mixture on top as an open face sandwich. Will definitely be relying on this recipe for future meals!