1/3 Photos of Upside-Down Sausage Pizza Bake
Quick and simple recipe the whole family will enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Pour spaghetti sauce into a greased 8 inch square baking dish. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, sausage and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, egg and milk until blended.Pour over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 4Bake, uncovered, 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside-Down Sausage Pizza Bake
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.4
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 1577.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g