Recipe by asmaa.ali360
This recipe came from kraft cook book.It is absolutley delicous ,and so quick and easy to make! the aroma of apples and cinnoman is wonderfull
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 package jell-o lemon jelly powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 golden delicious apples, peeled, cored and quatered
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed removed from foil pan
- 1 cup thawed cool whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 farenhiet.Melt butter in 10 inch ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium heat.Add dry jelly powder mix and cinnamon.Cook and stir until jelly powder is dissolved.Arrange apples,cut sides down ,in circular pattern on bottom of skillet.Top with remaining apples.
- Cook apples on medium-low heat 20 minuites. or until apples begin to soften and jelly powder mixture starts to thicken .Place pie crust over apples.Place skillet in oven.
- Bake 20 minute or until crust is golden and apples are tender .Cool 3 min.Using oven mitts .place large serving plate on top of skillet.Carefully turn skillet over onto plate.Serve warm.Top each slice with 2 tbsp whipped topping.cut into 10 slices.