1/4 Photos of Upgraded Kraft Mac N Cheese
This recipe came from a Kraft newsletter. It's very simple, takes the 'blue box' of mac and cheese and adds just a few ingredients and steps to make it taste a bit more homemade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Prepare Mac n Cheese dinner as directed on package.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the sour cream and pepper.
- 4Spoon into greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- 5Combine the melted butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle over the top.
- 6Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upgraded Kraft Mac N Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.9
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 584.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 10.0 g