Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for a party
- to taste chicken piece, skinned and boned
- to taste chili powder
- to taste ginger
- to taste salt
- to taste red food coloring
- to taste garam masala
- to taste soy sauce
- to taste plain yogurt
- to taste curry leaf (optional)
- to taste ginger (optional)
- to taste garlic (optional)
- to taste green chili (optional)
- to taste spring onion (optional)
- to taste coriander leaves (optional)
- Mix together and marinate chicken for about 5 to 6 hours or overnight in a covered dish in the refrigerator.
- Add one beaten egg and corn flour to cover. Place some ground nut oil in a wok heat oil and deep fry on a low heat. The meat is now ready to eat.
- If a hotter dish is required: Take some curry leaves, ginger, garlic, green chilies, spring onions, coriander leaves. Place all the above in a wok with hot oil and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add some yogurt and tomato sauce and stir. Now add the chicken and some red food coloring and stir fry again to cover all the meat with the sauce.