Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here's a refreshing and easy iced tea for your summer enjoyment. The flavor of this iced tea is mainly black tea with a light raspberry flavor. Sugar-free and all-natural--how could you go wrong? :)
- In a tea kettle or small saucepan, boil water.
- Place tea bags into a glass 2-cup measuring cup. Carefully pour boiling water over the tea bags until the water reaches the 2-cup line. Steep for 15-30 minutes.
- Carefully remove tea bags, allowing excess tea liquid to drip off. If you like, gently squeeze the bunch of tea bags, but be careful because they will still be hot.
- If using a measuring cup or heat-resistant container, pour tea concentrate into a 1-gallon pitcher (4 quarts).
- Pour in 12 cups cold water and stir gently.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour into glasses filled 1/4-full of ice and enjoy!