Recipe by UnknownChef86
If you like mochas but can't (or won't) pay the price at a coffee stand, here's a tasty alternative. Measurements are approximate and are all subject to taste.
- 29.58 ml instant hot chocolate powder (1 envelope)
- 29.58 ml milk or 29.58 ml liquid coffee creamer, to taste
- 236.59 ml strong coffee, hot
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty the hot chocolate mix into the cup and add the milk; stir together until blended and smooth.
- Continue to stir while pouring the coffee into the cup; stir thoroughly to blend. Add more milk if desired.
- Top with whipped cream (if desired) and enjoy!