Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super easy and delicious grill steak recipe that I received from my bachelor uncle many years ago. I have tried many recipes since then but always go back to this family favorite.
- 1 lb sirloin steak
- 1⁄2 cup bernstein's restaurant recipe Italian salad dressing
- Place steak in zip lock bag add dressing and marinate 2 hours / or overnight.
- Remove meat from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling to allow it to come up to room temperature.
- Grill over hot coals 5 minutes on each side. Move to medium heat and grill until desired doneness.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.