Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I don't remember where I got this, but it's a keeper.
Make and share this Uncle Hugo's Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a 1-quart mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a 1-quart sauce pan, heat butter and garlic over low heat until butter melts. Remove from heat.
- Coat chicken pieces with the butter mixture then thoroughly coat with dry mixture.
- Put chicken on an ungreased cookie sheet, skin side up.
- Mix together the remaining dry ingredients and the butter mixture together. Sprinkle over the chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. For crispier chicken cook an additional 15 minutes.
YUMMY! I cut the chicken breasts back, but forgot to cut back the crumb mixture so I had plently dumped on top, lol. It was great though. The smell while it was cooking was just fantastic. I just love when a super easy recipe turns out so great. Thanks so much for posting!! Made for kzbhansen's cook -a -thon
I used 1/3 of the ingredients on 2 chicken breast halves. These turned out crunchy and delicious. Had 1 for dinner last night and one for lunch today (just as good at room temp with a salad on the side). Thanks for the great recipe Karen.