Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from watching Paula Deen's show. I finally fixed them today and OMG. These hot wings are wonderful. As far as I am concerned this recipe is a keeper.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun spices
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic powder
- oil, for frying
- 8 tablespoons softened butter
- 8 tablespoons hot sauce
- Combine hot sauce, and Cajun spice, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix well and cover wings.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Fry wings in hot oil until crispy.
- Serve with dipping sauces.
- For Buffalo Sauce: Combine butter and hot sauce.
- Whisk until blended.