Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Some Chardonney, a bit of lime and you are cooking Uncle Bubba style. I have no clue where I got this one either.
- 20 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crated lime rind
- 1 cup Chardonnay wine
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the chicken wings at the joints and throw the tips away.
- This will leave you with a 2-bone wing piece and a drumette for each original "wing".
- Cut off the skin.
- Then combine all of the ingredients in a dish. Add the wings, making sure that they're covered, and marinate overnight in the refridgerator.
- Make up a little extra marinade. Do not use the wing marinade again unless you boil it first.
- Grill the wings after the flames have died down.
- Brush the extra marinade on each one while they're cooking, turning every 5 minutes until done.