Recipe by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
After a lot of experimenting, I came up with this easy to make and very tasty recipe.
Top Review by Sage
I made these with fingerlings potatoes and crushed garlic.they turned out fantastic. I love to use my microwave for cooking. Now I have to look for Hungarian paprika; I have the regular one.I will be making these again. Thanks for posting. Rita
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 large baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese or 1 tablespoon padano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and garlic powder; mix well to blend.
- Scrub potatoes well.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into eight wedges.
- Drop potato wedges into seasoning mixture and toss to coat.
- Arrange potato wedges in a 9" x 13" microwave-proof casserole dish.
- Pour remaining seasoning mixture over potatoes.
- Microwave on HIGH (full power) for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; turning wedges over at half time of cooking.
- Remove from microwave and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot.