1/1 Photo of Uncle Bill's Microwave Potato Wedges
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
After a lot of experimenting, I came up with this easy to make and very tasty recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and garlic powder; mix well to blend.
- 2Scrub potatoes well.
- 3Cut potatoes lengthwise into eight wedges.
- 4Drop potato wedges into seasoning mixture and toss to coat.
- 5Arrange potato wedges in a 9" x 13" microwave-proof casserole dish.
- 6Pour remaining seasoning mixture over potatoes.
- 7Microwave on HIGH (full power) for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; turning wedges over at half time of cooking.
- 8Remove from microwave and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uncle Bill's Microwave Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 340.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g