Recipe by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
A delightful and refreshing dressing that is excellent on most salads.
Top Review by carole in orlando
Bill, this is a great dressing! I love dill in anything so it was appealing to me just reading the recipe. I only put a tsp of parsley in as I do not like parsley, just a personal thing. I made tuna pasta salad and it gave it a light finishing touch. I will be using this dressing a lot. Carole in Orlando
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon beau monde seasoning (optional)
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together, mayonnaise, sour cream, red wine vinegar, and olive oil; whisk until well incorporated.
- Add dill weed, Beau Monde seasoning, green onion, fresh parsley and salt and whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
- Store in refrigerator in a glass container with lid.
- NOTE: Beau Monde Seasoning is available at most supermarkets (Spice Islands Brand).