Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I don't fry foods because of the health issues and the fact that I always burn whatever it is that I am trying to fry. This is a variation on my grandmother's solution to my problem.
- 1 cup pancake flour (or instant pancake mix)
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 390.
- Crack and scramble 3 eggs onto a plate.
- Mix dry ingredients together onto a separate plate (adjust seasonings to taste).
- Roll chicken, one piece at a time, in egg.
- Roll chicken in dry ingredients.
- Repeat for each piece of chicken.
- Bake at 390 for approximately one hour, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.