Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best trail mix Ive ever eaten! its protein packed and 100 percent raw.
Make and share this Ultimate Trail Mix! 100 Percent Raw - Packed With Protein recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup raw unsalted brazil nut
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup raw unsalted walnuts (pieces are preferred over whole)
- 1 cup raw unsalted almonds
- 1⁄2 cup hulled sunflower seeds (without the shell)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit, of choice (everyone is different, so throw in what you want. personally I would use a half of blueberries)
- throw it all together in a tupperware or bag.
- mix it all up.
Great snack! I used cherries, golden raisins, and blueberries. This will be great to have on hand! Thanks! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag game.
Loved this mix! Instead of cashews I used raw macadamias and chopped figs for the raisins. Very satisfying mix. Thanks for posting! Made for Healthy Choices ABC.
This is pretty much what I do for a trail mix, but with a nice variety of nuts & I don't usually pay attention to the salted/unsalted thing! In this recipes, though, I did used unsalted & raw! Very tasty & very much worth keeping the recipe around! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick-A-Chef]