Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The mix of blackberry,banana, and orange is delicious! Another one from Carnival Cruise Line
- 1 fluid ounce rum
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce creme de banane
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce blackberry brandy
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces orange juice
- grenadine, float
- Blend all ingredients together, except the grenadine, pour over ice, float the grenadine over the top and garnish with orange slice.
This one is good. Great recipe from the carnival book. I rated it a 9/10 in the book. So its a favorite for me.