Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Do you want to be the best cook at the super bowl? buy a cheap beef roast or pork roast or just buy already cooked deli (what I do-- I usually buy deli roast beef--if you want to cook your own fine, I don’t usually have the time) add some great seasoning and roll up like a cigar (or taquitos). Fry and wah!lah!!!!!
- 4 cups shredded cooked beef
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon diced jalapeno (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno pepper cheese, grated
- 2 dozen corn tortillas
- toothpick, to hold
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix beef with all ingredients.
- Roll like a cigar; pin with toothpick.
- Fry in oil till crisp--put on a paper toweled plate--serve and kick up the game with salsa!
If you like grease, this is the recipe for you. I will never make this again.