1/2 Photos of Ultimate Rich Peanut Butter Marshmallow Crispie Brownie Bars
These bars are seriously ridiculous because the are easy and SO rich. When I bring them for co-workers, they go biserk. Kids love them and grown men have been reduced to nothing but silence and eye rolling. Starts with a plain boxed brownie mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 3Prepare and bake the brownies according to box directions.
- 4Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with the mini marshmallows. Return to oven for another 3 minutes or until marshmallows just start to puff up.
- 5Remove from oven and set aside, allow to cool off a little bit.
- 6Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in medium saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- 7Remove from heat and add the crispie cereal, mix well.
- 8Drop spoonfulls of chocolate crispie mix over the marshmallows and spread across to cover the top.
- 9Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- 10Might want to refrigerate if it's warm in the house.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Rich Peanut Butter Marshmallow Crispie Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.7
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 189.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g