1/2 Photos of Ultimate Chocolate-Chip Cookies
Little Chef's Note:
I found this recipe in Chatelaine magazine. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds good. You could substitute chopped cashews or pecans for a cup of chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil. In a medium bowl, use a fork to stir flour with baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer, beat butter with sugar until creamy, about 1 minute. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture, until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- 2Scoop about 1 tbsp of dough and place on prepared sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, placing at least 2 inches apart. Don't press down; they will spread as they bake.
- 3Bake in centre of oven until cookies are golden around the edges, from 8 to 10 minutes. Remove sheet to a heatproof surface and leave for 2 minutes. Then remove cookies to a rack to cool completely. Cook baking sheet or use another one and repeat with remaining dough.
- 4If making ahead, form dough into a thick disc and wrap well. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks or freeze up to a month. Cookies will keep in a covered container at room temperature up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Chocolate-Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1077.8
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 35.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.9 mg
- Sodium 533.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 89.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g