Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
It's not really ugly, but it is good and very easy.
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Beat all cake ingredients together for 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle coconut and brown sugar over top.
- Bake at 325° for about 45 minutes.
This is yummy. It is easy to make and very moist. It has a slight lemon flavor which goes good with the coconut topping. Wonder if this can be made with other canned fruits, i.e. diced peaches? This is a keeper. Thanks for sharing.