Recipe by jonesies
Gauranteed to be eaten by even the pickiest of children! For a real colorful meal, use the multi-colored goldfish they have now. Looks like the chicken is coated in confetti! Taken from BH&G.
Top Review by Daniel'sWife
These really weren't that great. Fun idea, probably would appeal more to kids. The color is pretty orange, so I could see that being fun for children. The flavor was bland, and the texture was soggy. Won't make again.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar goldfish crackers, like Pepperidge Farm Goldfish (or pretzels)
- 2⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing (or honey Dijon mustard)
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; lightly coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish place the crushed crackers or pretzels.
- In another shallow dish place the ranch dressing or mustard.
- Dip chicken tenderloins into the dressing or mustard, allowing excess to drip off; dip into cracker crumbs or crushed pretzels to coat.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degree F).
- Serve with additional ranch dressing or mustard.