Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
A zesty salad dressing. Makes 1 1/4 cups. Keeps in fridge for 1 week.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a blender, combine first 5 ingredients and process for 2 minutes.
- With motor running, drizzle in oil.
- Stir in Parmesan and season to taste.
We absolutely loved this dressing! The ratio of ingredients is outstanding and it doesn't get any easier than this to make. Perfect in taste and texture. Thanks so much for sharing it, mkorte33.