Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister-in-law brought this to our beach house this summer, where we had a tapenade taste-off. This was the winner. I had this on seafood, with chips, with veggies, on bruschetta, and even used it as a sandwich spread!
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup drained capers
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in food processor, turning off/on until finely chopped.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt& pepper.
This I had to make, anything with artichokes I can not resist. It turns a chicken or ham sandwich into an epicurean pleasure. And on a hot cheese pizza mmmmmmmmmmgood
Nice change from the olive tapenades out there. Served on toasted baguette bread. Wonderful flavor! Thanks
Mmmmm. Super Yuummy! Didn't change much, just a bit less garlic and added in about 8 kalamatas (b/c I have a giant bottle from Costco (: ). This will be great on many things, just now I am having it with Kavli crackers, I think I may grill some Tilapia later, and then pasta!! Thanks for sharing!